Starting dates and places
- Cost (£): 125.00
- Duration: 1
- Availability: On request
- Certificate: In house
- Designed for:This course is deisgned for Managers, Supervisors Personnel deemed competent to change, dress, etc abrasive wheels, those undergoing training and suppliers of abrasive wheels.
- Description:This programme has been delivered to provide delegates with sufficient knowledge to comply with current legislative requirements.
- Programme Introduction.
- Dangers arising from Use of Abrasive Wheels.
- Current Legislative Requirements.
- Abrasive Wheel Characteristics.
- Mounting of Abrasive Wheels.
- Safety in Use of Abrasive Wheels.
- Portable Grinding Machines.
- Programme Review.
- Programme Close.
Read the complete description
Frequently asked questions
There are no frequently asked questions yet. If you have any more questions or need help, contact our customer service.
Share your review
Do you have experience with this course? Submit your review
and help other people make the right choice. As a thank you for your effort we will donate £1.- to Stichting Edukans.