Tip: Receive more information about the programme, starting dates & price. Or request a proposal from multiple providers for in-house training.
Did you attend the course Implementing the Cisco Application control engine appliance at Perpetual Solutions? Help other people by submitting your review at Springest!
Springest will donate £1.- to the Edukans Foundation as a thank you for each review
Implementing the Cisco ACE Appliance is a four-day, instructor-led, lecture and lab course. You will learn how to deploy and configure the Cisco Catalyst 4710 Application Control Engine (ACE) Appliance. This course covers all of the key features of the Cisco ACE appliance, including resource virtualization and management, server load balancing (Layer 2-4…
Implementing the Cisco ACE Appliance is a four-day, instructor-led, lecture and lab course. You will learn how to deploy and configure the Cisco Catalyst 4710 Application Control Engine (ACE) Appliance. This course covers all of the key features of the Cisco ACE appliance, including resource virtualization and management, server load balancing (Layer 2-4 and Layer 7), Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) termination and offload, and security features like application-layer inspection and fixups.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
* Describe IP application delivery with the Cisco ACE
* Describe the configuration tasks necessary to successfully deploy a Cisco ACE appliance
* Describe the structure and function of the Modular Policy CLI Statements
* Used to configure Cisco ACE features
* Describe the methods used to manage the Cisco ACE appliance
* Describe the Cisco ACE features that provide IP application-based security on the Cisco ACE appliance
* Describe the capabilities and configuration of the Cisco ACE features used to provide load balancing of
* Describe the health monitoring capabilities of the Cisco ACE appliance
* Identify the Layer 7 processing options used to provide advanced application networking
* Describe the Cisco ACE support for SSL protocol processing
* Describe the Cisco ACE web application acceleration, optimization, and compression features
* Describe the high-availability features of the Cisco ACE appliance, which are used to provide reliable
application networking services
* Describe a methodology used to design and configure multiple Cisco ACE features
Introducing the Cisco ACE 4710 Appliance
Deploying Cisco ACE
Modular Policy CLI
Managing the Cisco ACE Appliance
Layer 4 Load Balancing
Layer 7 Protocol Processing
Processing Secure Connections
Deploying Application Acceleration and Optimization
Integrating Multiple Features
For online live training advice please visit our Learning Advice Centre on our website. Be sure to follow us on Twitter to receive special course offers, news and updates!
There are no reviews yet. Submit your review and help other people make the right choice. As a thank you for your effort we will donate £1.- to Stichting Edukans.
Compare 40,231 training courses in subjects like Cisco
£1,795 | 4 days | Global Knowledge
£8,138 | 1095 days | Glyndŵr University
E-Learning | £29 | Pluralsight
£8,138 | 1460 days | Glyndŵr University
£1,995 | 5 days | Global Knowledge
£2,395 | Focus on Training
£2,688 | 5 days | Global Knowledge
E-Learning | £29 | Pluralsight
10 days | Global Knowledge