Starting dates and places
- Construction and maintenance of buildings
- Science and materials for construction
- Site surveying procedures
- CAD for construction
- Health and safety and welfare for construction
- Measuring, tendering and estimating for construct
- Design principals and application for construction and the
- Group project
- To provide technicians employed in the Built Environment
professions with the opportunity to obtain a higher level
qualification and to enhance their career prospects.
- To provide a basis for entry into further academic or
professional qualifications for students wishing to progress to a
supervisory or management role in the construction industry.
Read the complete description
Frequently asked questions
There are no frequently asked questions yet. If you have any more questions or need help, contact our customer service.
Share your review
Do you have experience with this course? Submit your review
and help other people make the right choice. As a thank you for your effort we will donate £1.- to Stichting Edukans.