Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Advanced
Do you want to learn to create tech-savvy and engaging presentations that capture the attention of your viewers? The Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Advanced course has been designed to provide you with essential skills to become proficient in PowerPoint 2010 in a short time. Learn how to create professional presentations that will make a significant difference to your enterprise environment. Explore advanced features and build great looking PowerPoint slides that will keep your audience interested from start to finish. Having a certified skill in Microsoft Office PowerPoint Advanced will give you leverage when it comes to job employment and help you advance your career in multiple sect…
Frequently asked questions
Do you want to learn to create tech-savvy and engaging presentations that capture the attention of your viewers? The Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Advanced course has been designed to provide you with essential skills to become proficient in PowerPoint 2010 in a short time. Learn how to create professional presentations that will make a significant difference to your enterprise environment. Explore advanced features and build great looking PowerPoint slides that will keep your audience interested from start to finish. Having a certified skill in Microsoft Office PowerPoint Advanced will give you leverage when it comes to job employment and help you advance your career in multiple sectors.
The Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Advanced is a comprehensive course designed to cover key topics that are often overlooked by average users. Learn the entire process of building a well structured presentation, insert slides, pictures and videos. Learners will be able to effectively use animations and transitions in your presentation. The course has many advantages, you will learn how to seamlessly work with PowerPoint 2010 and use it to your advantage in an enterprise environment.
We recommend that learners review the exam preparation tutorial and become familiar with the resources before scheduling the exam. In addition, learners will be given extra time to enjoy the flexibility of studying at their own convenience. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Advanced course.
Why consider 1Training?
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility makes it a superior learning method.
1Training offers the most convenient path to gain an internationally recognised qualification that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your skill and expertise in an enterprise or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at 1Training and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor and multiple free resources which include Free CV writing pack, Nus Discounted Card, Free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Learn how to customise presentations, explore PowerPoint option dialog box.
- Learn how to insert clip art, animating text objects, create an album presentation.
- Learn how to use SmartArt graphic layout, customise tables and work with chart tools.
- Learn how to create custom slide show and modify action button.
- Learn how to distribute presentations.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Who is this Course aimed at?
- The course is aimed at individuals who have limited experience or are complete beginners looking to develop their skills in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Individuals who want to improve their PowerPoint skills.
- The course is suitable for students who want to create amazing presentations.
- The course is ideal for Administrators and Receptionists.
- Anyone interested in learning PowerPoint.
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- Job seekers / graduates / school leavers
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Advanced course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 65%.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Advanced. You will receive a free e-certificate and you can purchase a printed certificate, as well.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Advanced you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Advanced qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com is given below.
- Office Administrator – The average UK salary for an Office Administrator is £17,158 per annum)
- Receptionist -The average UK salary for an Receptionist is £15,961 per annum)
- Personal Assistant – The average UK salary for an Personal Assistant is £25,003 per annum)
- Project Assistant -The average UK salary for an Project Assistant is £20,785 per annum)
- Business Executive -The average UK salary for an Business Executive is £23,667 per annum)
- Bookkeeper – The average UK salary for an Bookkeeper is £10.28 per annum)
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
COURSE CURRICULUM➤ MODULE 01 - CUSTOMIZING POWERPOINT1.0 TOPIC A: APPLICATION SETTINGS2.0 TOPIC B: THE RIBBON3.0 TOPIC C: CUSTOM THEMES➤ MODULE 02 - GRAPHICS AND MULTIMEDIA1.0 TOPIC A: CLIP ART2.0 TOPIC B: MEDIA CLIPS3.0 TOPIC C: ANIMATIONS4.0 TOPIC D: PHOTO ALBUMS➤ MODULE 03 - SMARTART GRAPHICS/TABLES1.0 TOPIC A: CUSTOMIZING SMARTART GRAPHICS2.0 TOPIC B: CUSTOMIZING TABLES3.0 TOPIC C: WORKING WITH CHART TOOLS➤ MODULE 04 - BUTTONS, SHOWS & EQUATIONS1.0 TOPIC A: INTERACTIVE ELEMENTS2.0 TOPIC B: CUSTOM SLIDE SHOWS3.0 TOPIC C: EQUATIONS➤ MODULE 05 - DISTRIBUTING PRESENTATIONS1.0 TOPIC A: USING COMMENTS2.0 TOPIC B: FINISHING A PRESENTATION3.0 TOPIC C: DISTRIBUTING PRESENTATIONS4.0 TOPIC D: BROADCAST A SLIDE SHOW ONLINE➤ MODULE 06 - INTEGRATING OFFICE FILES1.0 TOPIC A: BUILDING SLIDES FROM WORD OUTLINES2.0 TOPIC B: EMBEDDING AND LINKING CONTENT3.0 TOPIC C: WORKING WITH HYPERLINKS