ITSM - ITIL Continual Service Improvement
The ITIL Continual Service Improvement course is one of the certification levels within the ITIL Service Lifecycle. It focuses on the techniques and principles of Continual Service Improvement. The course highlights how individuals and organisations can review products and services strategically and how the process should be planned and executed. Individuals can gain access to tools and technology that supports Continual Service Improvement activities. Individuals will also learn to evaluate critical success factors and mitigate risks. The course will enable individuals working within an IT enterprise to gain a thorough understanding of the ITIL scheme as they make an attempt to …
Frequently asked questions
The ITIL Continual Service Improvement course is one of the certification levels within the ITIL Service Lifecycle. It focuses on the techniques and principles of Continual Service Improvement. The course highlights how individuals and organisations can review products and services strategically and how the process should be planned and executed. Individuals can gain access to tools and technology that supports Continual Service Improvement activities. Individuals will also learn to evaluate critical success factors and mitigate risks. The course will enable individuals working within an IT enterprise to gain a thorough understanding of the ITIL scheme as they make an attempt to become certified as an expert and advance their position within an IT enterprise.
The ITIL Continual Service Improvement course covers techniques and management and control of activities in Continual Service Improvement phase.
The ITIL Continual Service Improvement course will give learners a better understanding of how businesses and projects can apply Continual Service Improvement practices to understand how the changing needs of end users are met improving return on investment. The Continual Service Improvement level is worth 3 credits and will help learners progress to the next level of the ITIL scheme. The course is globally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of The ITIL Continual Service Improvement course.
Why consider 1Training?
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility makes it a superior learning method.
1Training offers the most convenient path to gain an internationally recognised qualification that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your skill and expertise in an enterprise or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at 1Training and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor and multiple free resources which include Free CV writing pack, Nus Discounted Card, Free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Gain an understanding of continual service improvement.
- Learn continual service improvement processes.
- Understand how to organise for Continual Service Improvement.
- Learn how to implement Continual Service Improvement.
- Gain an understanding of the principles of continual service improvement.
- Learn the Continual Service Improvement techniques and methods.
- Module 01: Course Introduction – VO
- Module 02: Continual Service Improvement
- Module 03: 7-Step Improvement Process
- Module 04: Reporting, Methods, and Technology
- Module 05: Continual Service Improvement Organization and Implementation – VO
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Who is this Course aimed at?
- The course is aimed at IT consultants.
- Managers and Team Leaders.
- IT Architects and IT Planners.
- IT Audit Managers and IT Security Managers.
- Individuals seeking ITIL Expert certificate in IT Service Management.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the ITIL Continual Service Improvement course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 8 questions per paper within 90 minutes duration. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 70%, closed book.
If it is an official exam you will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Continual Service Improvement.
- The course requires that learners possess an understanding of the ITIL Foundation course.
The certificate will be awarded by ITIL. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete ITIL Continual Service Improvement you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The ITIL Continual Service Improvement qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com is given below.
- IT Security Manager – £51,234 per annum
- Systems Architect – £50,210 per annum
- IT Consultant – £38,976 per annum
- Systems Engineer – £29,154 per annum
- Developer – £30,651 per annum
- IT Project Manager – £42,549 per annum
- IT Team Leader – £35,044 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)