CompTIA Cloud+ Intermediate
CompTIA Cloud+ Intermediate follows the Comp TIA Basic course which needs to be completed for individuals to become certified in CompTIA. The course will teach learners more advanced skills and knowledge required to plan and deploy cloud resources. The course explores in detail the concepts of analysing, monitoring and protecting cloud resources. This course is perfectly suited for learners who want to a career in networking and cloud computing. It is a qualification that is in high demand due to network security threats and sensitive information being at risk. Becoming competent CompTIA Cloud+ Intermediate will give learners the leverage to perform successfully in an IT network e…
Frequently asked questions
CompTIA Cloud+ Intermediate follows the Comp TIA Basic course which needs to be completed for individuals to become certified in CompTIA. The course will teach learners more advanced skills and knowledge required to plan and deploy cloud resources. The course explores in detail the concepts of analysing, monitoring and protecting cloud resources. This course is perfectly suited for learners who want to a career in networking and cloud computing. It is a qualification that is in high demand due to network security threats and sensitive information being at risk. Becoming competent CompTIA Cloud+ Intermediate will give learners the leverage to perform successfully in an IT network enterprise. The exam will boost your marketability amongst potential employers.
The CompTIA Cloud+ Intermediate course teachers learners how to use advanced security automation techniques and tools, how to evaluate computer resources to successfully implement cloud resources and how to view complex cloud deployment and network interactions.
The CompTIA Cloud+ Intermediate course will enable learners to use their expertise in network security and and cloud infrastructure. The course will give learners an in-depth understanding of cloud concepts and models and virtualisation in the cloud. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of CompTIA Cloud+ Intermediate.
Why consider 1Training?
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility makes it a superior learning method.
1Training offers the most convenient path to gain an internationally recognised qualification that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your skill and expertise in an enterprise or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at 1Training and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor and multiple free resources which include Free CV writing pack, Nus Discounted Card, Free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Learn how to plan and deploy a cloud system successfully.
- Learn how to develop a contingency plan to avoid service loss and disaster.
- Learn how to run detailed performance analysis.
- Learn how to test cloud environment for evaluation and optimisation of performance.
- Learn how to allocate computer resources and monitor its usage.
- Module 01: Virtualization in the Cloud
- Module 02: Resource Allocation
- Module 03: Optimization
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Who is this Course aimed at?
The CompTIA Cloud+ Intermediate course is aimed at IT professionals, System Administrators, and individuals interested in protecting cloud resources and those working with the cloud.
Individuals with 2 years experience in networking, storage and IT administration. Also, learners who are familiar with hypervisor technologies for server virtualisation.
Method of Assessment
This is a multiple choice, performance-based exam comprising of 90 questions to be completed in 90 minutes. Passing score 750 (on a scale 100-900)
As it is an official exam, learners will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in CompTIA Cloud+ Intermediate.
The certificate will be awarded by CompTIA. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete CompTIA Cloud+ Intermediate you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The CompTIA Cloud+ Intermediate qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com is given below.
- Network Administrator – £20,338 per annum
- Systems Administrator – £25,422 per annum
- Systems Engineer – £27,265 per annum
- Network Engineer – £30,553 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)