- £1,195.- no VAT information
- Total time:
- 2 days
- More information
Tip: Receive more information about the programme, starting dates & price. Or request a proposal from multiple providers for in-house training.
Did you attend the course Check Point Provider-1 NGX at Perpetual Solutions? Help other people by submitting your review at Springest!
Springest will donate £1.- to the Edukans Foundation as a thank you for each review
This course offers in depth training on deploying and managing Check Point Provider-1 NGX. You'll learn how to configure Security Policies for multiple remote Security Gateways using the Multi-Domain GUI (MDG), and learn about managing multiple firewall-secured environments using the Multi-Domain Server (MDS). You will also learn how to perform advanced configuration tasks, such as establishing redundant Multi-Domain Servers for High Availability management functions and migrating e…
This course offers in depth training on deploying and managing Check Point Provider-1 NGX. You'll learn how to configure Security Policies for multiple remote Security Gateways using the Multi-Domain GUI (MDG), and learn about managing multiple firewall-secured environments using the Multi-Domain Server (MDS). You will also learn how to perform advanced configuration tasks, such as establishing redundant Multi-Domain Servers for High Availability management functions and migrating existing servers into the Provider-1 database.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the Provider-1 architecture
- Describe the installation requirements for the Provider-1 components
- Successfully install Provider-1
- List and describe MDS configuration options
- List and describe Customer Management Add-On (CMA) configuration options
- Identify the features and functions of the MDG
- Describe Provider-1 log-management features
- Create and assign Global Policies to multiple CMAs
- Use advanced tools to manage multiple Customer sites
In the labs you will learn how to:
- Install the MDS as a Manager and Container, then configure the
MDS to function as a primary MDS
- Install the Provider-1 SmartConsole and MDG client
- Configure CMAs for city sites
- Establish SIC between CMAs and the remote Security Gateways they manage
- Adjust Provider-1 default settings to customize the system for your configuration
- Create basic objects and Rule Bases for CMAs in your configuration
- Create additional Administrators and show the differences in privilege levels
- Deploy GUI clients at remote sites, and grant different access to clients with different privileges
- Remotely install a Check Point software package on the Gateways in your lab configuration
- Disconnect a rogue client from your primary MDS
- Define network objects and rules for a NOC Gateway
- Install and configure a secondary MDS to be an MDS Multi-Log Module (MLM)
- Create objects and rules applied to each CMA in a Global Policy.
- Define a Global VPN Community
- Migrate an existing SmartCenter Server into your existing Provider-1 setup
- Install and configure a secondary MDS for Management High Availability (HA)
- Mirror a configured MDS to a second MDS in your setup
- Configure a secondary MDS for CMA level HA in a Provider-1 setup
- Back up MDS files using Provider-1 archiving commands. Restore MDS files using archiving commands
Who Should Attend
-Systems administrators, security managers, or network engineers
implementing Provider-1 NGX in an enterprise setting
- Those challenging exam #156-815 as part of Check Point Certified Managed Security Expert NGX (CCMSE NGX) certification
Please note: Prior to taking Check Point examinations, Check Point recommend delegates attend the authorised training course(s), study the official manual (provided only on authorised courses) and have 6 months experience using the technology.
For online live training advice please visit our Learning Advice Centre on our website. Be sure to follow us on Twitter to receive special course offers, news and updates!
There are no reviews yet. Submit your review and help other people make the right choice. As a thank you for your effort we will donate £1.- to Stichting Edukans.
Compare 29,002 training courses
£1,795.- | 3 days | Global Knowledge
£2,400.- | Aikona
£1,195.- | 2 days | Global Knowledge
£1,800.- | Aikona
£1,095.- | 2 days | Global Knowledge
£600.- | 1 day | Global Knowledge
£350.- | 1 day | Gary Bedingfield ...
£1,800.- | Aikona
£1,500.- | Aikona