- £1,855 no VAT information
- Total time:
- 4 days
- More information
Tip: Receive more information about the programme, starting dates & price. Or request a proposal from multiple providers for in-house training.
Did you attend the course Advanced Scripting For Windows System Administrators at Perpetual Solutions? Help other people by submitting your review at Springest!
Springest will donate £1.- to the Edukans Foundation as a thank you for each review
This course aims to take delegates with previous experience in scripting and show them how to use Windows Management Instrumentation(WMI).
The course will be delivered as an interactive lecture including many hands-on exercises. The delegates will be writing scripts they can take away and put to use in production.
- Understand and utilise WMI paths, objects, and methods to
configure remote systems
- Manage event logs via script
- Gathering hardware/software inventories via script
- Install/remove software via script
- Retrieve hotfix/patch information with scripts
- Monitor systems with the WMI event model.
- Read data from Active Directory
- Script creation of user, group, and computer accounts
- Script creation of OU structures in AD
- Script updates of multiple account in AD
- Search AD for disabled/locked out/dormant accounts
- Script deletion of AD objects
- Use ADSI to manage local user accounts
- Script password management
Introduction to WMI
Retrieving WMI data
Configuration with WMI
Monitoring with WMI
Scripting the Registry with WMI
Accessing AD objects wih ADSI
For online live training advice please visit our Learning Advice Centre on our website. Be sure to follow us on Twitter to receive special course offers, news and updates!
There are no reviews yet. Submit your review and help other people make the right choice. As a thank you for your effort we will donate £1.- to Stichting Edukans.
Compare 30,331 training courses in subjects like VBScript
1 year | Edinburgh Napier ...
£995 | 3 days | Synergie Training
E-Learning | £195 | Udemy
E-Learning | £238 | Udemy
£1,085 | 3 days | Global Knowledge
£995 | Focus on Training